The following information might be helpful in order to free up some space on your device:
• On the iPad under Settings > General > Storage you can see what is taking up the most space. It is advised to only having the essential apps installed. Any apps can be always re-download if needed.
• Please remove any unused apps (e.g. Apple Apps that take most storage are GarageBand, iMovie, Number, etc) this can be done by going into the 'Student' app (if applicable) and select option ‘Remove’ beside the app list, or by removing any unwanted/unused apps manually on iPad. This can be done in the home screen by long tap the app icon until menu appears with option ""Remove App"".
• Any unused eBooks can be removed (e.g. in case Edco eBooks expired they need to be deleted manually as they are stored on the iPad after they expire. Same goes to other publishers apps).
• Please move any photos/videos to online storage (iCloud Drive, OneDrive, or Google Drive) or delete unwanted files within the apps (e.g. files stored in Microsoft apps, Google apps and Apple apps).
• Clear Safari web browser cache (if enabled) by going into Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. This will remove browsing history, cookies and other cached (saved) data.
Please note Wriggle does not have access or a way to delete individual files from your device, beyond our recommendations we would only be able to uninstall or remove apps requested.